BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Grace P.
Delish, great in smoothies! Perfect blend for thickness in the smoothies and perfect flavor not over powering! Or eat it over granola!
Katie O.
I Love This Strawberry Banana Yogurt! Soo Good & Perfect Balance Of Both The Strawberry & Banana Flavor! I’d Say It’s A Good Price Too!
Claudette S.
Newnan, GA
I always know I can trust this brand to provide high quality and delicious, satisfying taste.  Always a go-to favorite of mine
Shelby H.
Piedmont, AL
My boyfriend loves these. While I don’t eat yogurt there has to be something about them lol. We cannot get groceries without the yogurt
Britt A.
This is the only yogurt I will eat! It has a great flavor and texture. These sizes are perfect to throw in your bag for a morning snack
Vanessa G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
So good! I love all the flavors. I usually have some in my fridge for my daughter. Most stores I’ve been to are all pretty affordable.
Abigail R.
Cary, NC
Delicious and smooth. Very good snack if you’re in a hurry. I don’t enjoy the shape of the cup and I lose a portion of yogurt from it.
Guadalupe G.
Fresno, CA
My favorite . i feel like its the best so far. I would love to try a different brand vur Im just scared! What if it dossnt take well .
Karen P.
Buena Park , CA
I gotta say that this is an og yogurt one of my favorites. I love that they have a whole range of flavors and keep expanding it as well
Irene A.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I love this flavor. I like to add some crunch. Sunflower seeds, almonds or peanut trail mix. Great when you use it as a fruit topping.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart