BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Lily R.
Oakridge, OR
I've never liked this yogurt. It's a little too sugary for me and i'm honestly not a huge fan of strawberry and banana yogurt in general
Eryn R.
Cheyenne
By far my favorite yogurt. Yoplait has never disappointed me with there strawberry yogurt it's very addictive and I highly recommend it!
Brittani B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This is my favorite yogurt! The taste is amazing. I️ also add some granola with it and some fresh strawberries. We buy them from Costco!
Alex J.
Gainesville, GA
This is one of my favorite yogurts due to the fact that it has real strawberries in it and it's great for diets or just as a small snack
yessenia R.
Round Lk Hts, IL
Hands down one of the most amazing tasting Yoder's out there I love the fact that there is so many different flavors. You can't go wrong.
Kiowa B.
Sherwood
This yogurt is the bomb dot com! Super yummy! I always buy this yogurt end at the store I get it from Walmart or kroger! Very good value.
Betty A.
Norman Park, GA
A great breakfast or afternoon snack get me through the day so I keep my energy to last until until I get home to eat a home cooked meal
Francheska D.
It's a great classic and for those who are beginner yogurt eaters this is best, it has almost an ice cream like or pudding like texture
Taylor c.
Good flavor and I've noticed that the yoplait original yogurts never seem to have that strange taste that some competitors have. Yummy.
jay s.
Anaheim
It’s such a good and yummy product! It’s rich yogurt gives a fulfilling touch & the strawberries are always ripe! It is super healthy.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart