BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Meika L.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Great everyday yogurt also is good to use in smoothies and other things. Delicious! L does have a lot of sugar but that is a great taste!
María J.
I love it! It’s very cheap and it doesn’t last long in the house. My dad recomended them to me and he wasn’t wrong! They’re really good.
Lilly❥ f.
oak creek
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!! it taste so goo my whole family enjoys it!!! i will forever keep buying this! look good and tastes good!
Candice S.
I love yogurt and the Yoplait brand! But I really dont like strawberries,but I love bananas so this is the perfect mix with great taste.
Hannah S.
Downingtown
this is a classic low calorie yogurt that’s my go to when i’m not getting greek. there’s an abundance of flavors but this is my favorite
jennifer p.
San antonio
This Yogurt Is the best i lobe it everyone in my family buys this brand and j personally perfer the strawberry one we usually buy at Heb
Mayze D.
Riddlesburg
I love this yogurt and all the other flavors in this line and there are really inexpensive at my grocery store they are a dollar or less!
Ivy G.
Yummy and filling product that tastes like the flavor it claims to be. Decently healthy and good priced. Makes great breakfast or snack.
cheyanne m.
united states
I love this flavor. I just eat it by itself. Its so yummy and filling. Not too thick or thin either. One of the few flavors ill even eat
Anjelica R.
Fort Wayne, IN
My favorite yogurt. Has a smooth texture with a strong flavor. It doesn’t leave an after taste in my mouth and is incredibly affordable.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?