BY YOPLAIT #10 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Melissa S.
Powder Spgs, GA
I did not like yogurt but in basic training they ran out of good food I was so hungry I picked this and ate yogurt with granola this was amazing
Dakota A.
Saint Francis
Delicious, especially in the morning for breakfast! Loved these as a kid, and still eat them today! Highly recommend as a quick pick me up snack.
Queen D.
San Jose, CA
I love Yoplait yogurt and my family does too. We usually get the multi pack in variety flavors! The fruit tastes very good and are all delicious!
Laura S.
Orange Cove, CA
Perfect for simple one the go breakfast on your busy mornings. Pair it up with a gronola bar and there you have a nice stomach filling breakfast!
Laura P.
Humble, Texas
I love strawberry and banana flavored yogurt! It is very tasty! Especially for being healthy and affordable too. I usually buy mine from Krogers.
Ester G.
Its good I’ve always had these lol my mom basically raised my siblings and I eating these. I enjoy eating these with cheerios or oatmeal on top.
Kristina V.
Buffalo
My kids and husband eat it as soon as I buy it! I love that the live and active cultures help keep them healthy and they love the natural flavors
Kayla B.
waipahu
Very delicious and filling to eat! I am always getting this yogurt! Very easy to take around . Has all types of flavors like fruits, cookies etc
Erendira L.
Arden
Love the fact it contains actual pieces of the fruit or fruits mixed in with the yougurt.The small cups tend to have my pieces of fruit in them.
Benson H.
ALDERSON, WV
Not a big fan of yogurt, probably why I'm giving this a 3 star, haven't tried many other brands of yogurt but I know a lot of people who like it.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?