BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jessie S.
Paris, TX
Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt You can never go wrong with an original. I've ate this brand my entire life, mixing in some of the other original flavors here and there but you are guaranteed to always find Strawberry Banana in my fridge.
Jean A.
Northvale, NJ
I’m always late to school and can never make myself breakfast so I jut grab this out of the fridge and a spoon. It keeps me full for a couple hours and it tastes good. I also enjoy the satisfaction I feel for eating something healthy.
Kailey A.
Norwalk, CT
I hate this yogurt. It smells like yogurt from your childhood that nasty weird flavored smell. The taste is bad too it has such a thickness to it almost like chunky milk without chunks I would tell everyone not to waste money on this
Jackie N.
Columbus, MI
My favorite!! Super affordable and so many different flavors! This one is my go to! Great for a quick bite in the morning if you’re running late, or just need an afternoon snack! Great with granola as well! Been a favorite for years!
Larissa S.
Litchfield Pk
Amazing! The texture and taste were amazing. These are one of my favorite yogurts and I always come back for more. I’d 100% recommend to others. It tastes like strawberries and banana. It’s a great breakfast or any type of food.
Jamiah T.
Loachapoka , AL
I love this yogurt! It taste amazing and great for breakfast or even just a snack for the middle of the day! It leaves you satisfied without being too full! Not to mention that it’s not that high in calories so it’s great for dieting!
Sophia V.
You can't go wrong with Yoplait! They've been in the game for awhile, so they do it well. There's an array of flavors for everyone and to please whatever cravings you're having. I alternate between this flavor, orange creamsicle and key lime pie.
Jocelynne E.
I love this product. For yogurt, I always go with yoplait and when it comes to flavor I LOVE strawberry banana. I always go to Walmart to buy my pack of yogurt for the week. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a healthy snack.
Leana S.
Kingsport, TN
I love yoplait. My favorite yogurt, hands down. It has a great texture and flavor. I do like the yogurts that don’t actually have the fruit in it. They have a wide variety to choose from and Strawberry banana is one of my favorites.
Jill N.
Dallas, TX
Yoplait yogurt is my go-to midmorning snack at work. I always keep a couple cups in my office break room to get me through the day. It's the perfect amount of sweet vs. tart. I get so sad when I finally finish scraping the bottom.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?