BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jamy X.
De pere, wi
Best yogurt ever. I️ love the variety and I love how it taste. I usually done venture out and try other brands because I am just happy with this.
Emma G.
I can eat his like it’s candy, very yummy. Everyday after I come home from school I eat one of these very affordable and they have good flavors.
Alexandra G.
Montclair, CA
My boys love this yogurt more than any other and we have tried various brands, I think that the real fruit and creaminess is what wins them over.
Ceaira S.
bend
Love this brand for quick breakfast and snacks! Has a good flavor and not too many fruit chunks! Usually get at Walmart. I get this brand often.
Kristina V.
Buffalo
My kids and husband eat it as soon as I buy it! I love that the live and active cultures help keep them healthy and they love the natural flavors
DUYEN T.
Schertz, TX
It's a classic! Yoplait is my to-go yogurt, my favorite is this one and the key lime pie. I love how they haven't changed their container shapes.
Melissa S.
Powder Spgs, GA
I did not like yogurt but in basic training they ran out of good food I was so hungry I picked this and ate yogurt with granola this was amazing
Yasmine C.
Apple Valley , CA
Thai product was okay I don't really like yogurt but it was kind of good. To other products this one seems to be one of the best than the others
Jenniffer R.
Dallas, TX
I love all flavors of this yogurt! They're very cheap which allows you to buy more and you're able to try out all the flavors. Smooth and creamy!
Shelby W.
Ohatchee, AL
Good yogurt. Good price range. The flavor is nice as well as the texture. I HATE when yogurts get clumpy and this one is always nice and smooth.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?