BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
erika t.
My family and I enjoy the strawberry Yoplait we buy the box of 12 cups and we add granola just to give it a better touch and we love it.
Ivy G.
Yummy and filling product that tastes like the flavor it claims to be. Decently healthy and good priced. Makes great breakfast or snack.
Troycie M.
Norfolk, VA
I love to mixed these with fresh berries. I am a repeat customer and always keep some in stock not expensive and they are always on sale.
Amiraya M.
Milwaukee, WI
I love strawberry's, so i already love the taste, but it is an on the go size and the brand is really good for creating a soothing taste
Tabitha G.
 This is a product that my 14 year old loves. This is a breakfast, lunch and dinner snack. I am a repeat consumer. Yes it’s very healthy.
Candice S.
I love yogurt and the Yoplait brand! But I really dont like strawberries,but I love bananas so this is the perfect mix with great taste.
Latasha N.
Charleston, WV
 Great yogurt, not too tart! Would definitely purchase again because the price is very affordable. Product is usually always in stock also
Jessica D.
San Diego, CA
My kids love this yogurt. However it is full of sugar! I don’t like to eat them but at least it’s a little something healthy for the kids
Freshta H.
Lathrop, CA
Great yogurt! Love the flavor variety. Taste awesome and super affordable whether you want one on the go or to buy in bulk for the month!
Selena R.
It is literally heaven in your mouth😍! It doesn't taste like simple yogurt. There's something about this one that makes it taste so good.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart