BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Amber H.
Joshua
This is my son's favorite snack after school. Every flavor is great. You can eat it by it's self. Or you can throw some fruits in as well.
Joy N.
Deer Park, TX
I buy this brand often for our house. My family absolutely loves it. We eat them as snacks and some boxes are low fat which is a plus too.
Shawntell M.
I love the flavors. They have mountains of flavors to choose from. Its also great on the go or when you are in a rush. Good to have around.
Kaya M.
Yoplait makes good yogurts but the regular strawberry flavor is amazing! If you like strawberry just one bit this yogurt flavor is for you.
Melissa I.
Maytown
Love this yoplait yogurt. Great for on the go snacking, wonderful flavor, and good nutrition. Also the quality is on point with the price.
Jack K.
Manhattan, KS
I actually need more stars for this I have never been dissapointed and ill buy this yogurt until they stop making it. This is my addiction
Savannah M.
Boise
Cheap, tasty, and easy to take on the go! Perfect for a busy morning or snack. They offer a variety of flavors so you can never get bored.
Emily G.
Overland Park, KS
I lived on this stuff as a kid! Great flavor and pretty healthy snack. They are a great price too especially when you can get them on sale.
Jeni C.
Hamilton
I like how they have so many different flavors to choose from. My favoite one was the carmel but I dont think they have that one anymore.
Jeannette E.
Ive eaten these since i was a child they will always be my all time favorite snack! They're smooth n creamy and overall super delicious.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart