BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Kristen F.
This yogurt tastes great. It has a good texture and is filling. It is priced reasonably. There are a lot of different flavors to choose from.
Celina C.
Jonesboro, GA
My all time favorite yogurt and also flavor. I eat it once in a while.....because i do have four kids whome love it,just as much as i do lol
Ally R.
San Antonio, TX
Yoplait cups are a great snack to get you threw the day i have one everyday with my lunch and o send one with my kids to for lunch. #yoplait
Alena M.
Santa Maria, CA
I love yogurt its so good the best flavors is banana and strawberry and the strawberry I don't really care for vanilla or anything like that
madi e.
Winfield, WV
love love loveeeee this yogurt, it definitely has to be my favorite of all. it has good value it’s just a little more on the expensive side.
Kemi R.
Milwaukee, WI
I really like Yoplait yogurt. I often have digestion issues and this helps keep my stomach at ease. And of course the flavors are delicious.
I love the creamyness and the little chunks of strawberry you. The price isn't high but I would like for it to be filled closely to the top.
Rachel H.
Monrovia, CA
Have always eaten this since I was a kid. Now use these as a snack or for my smoothies. Delicious! would continue to buy as a loyal customer
Paige R.
menomonie wi
Awesome we use it a lot for smoothies and it's great for on the go and lunches! I also love going to the store and seeing new flavors to try!
Mary C.
Owensboro, KY
Yoplait is the only way to go with yougurt. It has just enough servings of fruits to hide the yogurt taste. Makes for an easy snack or meal.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?