BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
yvonne d.
Best yogurts to have for snacks! add granola and banana is great! As well as if you freeze them get to eat when its hot flavors are a great taste.
Emily P.
This is my go-to yogurt brand, and has a variety of flavors to choose from. This flavor is my absolute favorite and you can never go wrong with it.
Sierra C.
Chillicothe, MO
I pretty much only buy Yoplait yogurt because it is the only brand out there that doesn't get watery on top within a few hours. It tastes rich too.
Natasha v.
raymondville
These are always in my fridge my kids can finish then in less than a week if I would let them taste great this is definitely their favorite flavor
Michelle m.
Wyoming, MI
Solid yogurt. Great flavor options. Serving size is just right. Containers make it an easy addition to lunch or to bring along for a snack at work.
tab c.
Drakesboro, KY
Always my go to flavor.  You can never go wrong with this one.  My kids also enjoy eating this one.  It’s also a super cheap snack.
Jackeline G.
natural flavor to fruits and there are different flavors comes in varies various prsentaciones for better consumption and comfort dwl client I like
Tara K.
Surfside Beach
I like like this flavor the most. I do enjoy it from time to time but the same goes for this one also about the aftertaste thing i spoke of before
Karla L.
Halls, TN
Love this brand and strawberry is one of my favorite flavors. It's always smooth & this brand is full of strawberries and lots of different flavors
Elizabeth T.
Love this yogurt! Always good for a small snack throughout the day and a great late night snack if you don't want to eat anything heavy before bed.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?