BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Amber S.
Osceola, IA
If you’re a mom this is a standard pantry list item. Calcium low sugar protein and probiotics it’s hard to get those things from a kid snack these days.

Yogurt is not only easy to keep with the long shelf life but easy to travel with as well.
Emma B.
Yoplait is one of my favorite yogurt brands! I love the blend on strawberry and banana! These are a great value and the flavor is awesome! It’s a perfect blend on the two fruits with both shining through! I always add this to my grocery list!
Amanda 🎧.
The flavor was super good and it’s always creamy. Definitely a favorite of mine. You can buy it at any of your local grocery stores. Even target and Walmart carry it
Johanna C.
Augusta, GA
My two year old loves yogurt! She will open the fridge and search for it... and if we're out I will hear "YOGURT!" Until I go to the store for more. Yoplait can be found for about 50 cents at my Wal-Mart... so I can't pass it up anytime I go!
Jada T.
I don’t really like strawberry yougurt all that much but this one really wasn’t bad. I make sure to eat yogurt on occasion because it’s good for a female body. So normally if there isn’t a place for frozen yogurt around me. I’ll go get this.?
Olivia Marie M.
These are my all time favorite yogurt EVERRR! Not expensive at all and has a great taste. I have always bought this brand from the time I started eating yogurt and now I buy it for my baby. I usually buy it from Wal-Mart or Walgreens.
Rashelle M.
I’ve been eating these things since I was a kid. There’s so many good flavors. Now as an adult I tend to favor the Greek yogurt. But it’s hard to beat the price on these. So I still occasionally go through and buy one of each flavor!
Kaitlin L.
Pawtucket , RI
This yogurt is such a classic. The price of it is great, especially when Stop & Shop have 10 for $10 deals. I love the consistency of it, how its not overly thick or too watery. And I love that there’s actually strawberry chunks in it. Yum
Jada c.
Waynesboro
I don’t know what to say that but she was really sad about that you didn’t want me that she didn’t know that you had to school you know what you want me and she said that you don’t have any money for that it is going on and then you go to school tomorrow I’ll be home tomorrow and then
Courtney H.
Kenesaw, NE
This is the only yogurt brand I buy. It’s the most adorable and they’re delicious. They have all kinds of flovers, which I love. And it’s pretty healthy for you. It’s a good alternative instead of buying chips. It makes for a great snack!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart