BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Breann C.
American Fork
Yogurt is always the right choice! In a hurry, grab one and go! Not really hungry but you need to eat? Just open one and dump some granola in and you will be set!! Making a smoothie? Yup, add some strawberry banana yogurt in and you will get the best taste!
Jillian P.
nevada
This yogurt is the one you see everywhere and is the most common to get. Although I do not eat yogurt often this is so yummy and sweet. If you are on a diet or just wanting to be a little healthier this is a great alternative to ice cream or any other sweet treats ✨
karla a.
Really enjoy the yoplait yogurts they are really creamy and the variety of flavors they have is a plus favorite Glover of course is the strawberry banana one I use it for my smoothies or sometimes I just add granola perfect snacks and kids love them too
Cassandra A.
Alvin, TX
It’s a really great yogurt. It’s small, snack sized, and tastes great! Plus, it’s a great, fairly inexpensive snack with a great flavor range for on the go when you don’t have time to actually sit down and eat a full meal. Absolutely will buy again!
Melinda M.
I love yogurt and this one is by far my favorite! I feel like its easy to carry around, especially as a snack at school or before I hit the gym, and it tastes great too. It's the perfect portion for me and I feel satisfied after eating it. Unlike some other yogurts, I don't feel bloated after eating it and believe it or not, it satisfies my sweet tooth. It's not too pricey so I'm always going back every week to buy more! I usually get the ones with granola or I make my own granola and add to it:)
kenzie s.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
The best yogurt that I have found. If i could, I would stock up for a lifetime. The texture is thin and not at all chunky, and the strawberry’s and bananas that are in it are soft and delicious. For the price, calories, and taste, it’s incredible!
Melanie M.
Chicago
Not a huge fan of yogurt, but it does taste good. There's a variety of flavors to choose from and a variety of different kinds of yogurt like whipped. Yoplait is the OG of yogurts so if you're a yogurt fan, it's definitely one to try.
BC R.
This is a tasty treat perfect for any time for any age. This is my preferred yogurt brand and I always keep these in my fridge. I’ve bought it at various different grocery stores. I would definitely recommend to other especially for younger kids.
Olivia P.
Spartanburg
It's so good and me and my husband both love it, we get it for our son too.its affordable cuz I get it in a bundle. I always choose yoplait over other brands, I do recommended it to others as well. Because it's affordable,good and good for you!
Ali G.
Saint Johnsbury
Yoplait yogurt has the best texture and consistency of any yogurt I have ever tried. Their selection is always cast and impressive. My favorites are cherry and peach. But, I have never tried a flavor that I didn't like. They are ALL delicious!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart