BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jose M.
sioux falls
I love getting these for snacks throughout the day. Yoplait has many flavors and I love getting a variety. They’re low cost and good for me
Nicole G.
I hate the way this yogurt is advertised has so much added sugar in it without you realizing and doesn't help when you think it's healthy.
Angie A.
N Las Vegas, NV
So creamy and full of flavor the bits of fruit pieces is great but could get a little more. I love how many flavors come with this company
Aldijana B.
I make sure to buy this yogurt every time I go grocery shopping. The whole family loves it, especially my daughter. It goes by super fast.
member-b2835
Pretty good for a snack or as part of a larger meal. Not too sweet and it's ver convinient to carry around. Would definitely recommend it.
member-a0add
Yoplait has several flavors I like. I like to have one at lunch time. It’s better than other brands I’ve tried. I know it’s healthy to eat.
member-82b58
It taste very good it is smooth in your mouth . It is very healthy for you . It a good midnight snack . And plus your family would love it.
Sandra C.
Dallas
It is very tasteful I prefer the light one better.  I would love have more of this product.  To me eating this will fill you up.
Kalyn T.
Kroger always has good deals on this yogurt and I'm so glad. This is affordable and always tastes great. It hits the spot for work lunches.
Marichan T.
Clayton, NC
I like this and other products of this brand because it is affordable and also it has a lot of flavors. They taste very natural and yummy.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart