BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Sheronica W.
These taste really nice and they're very fruity . When shopping for yogurt these are my go to yogurts because they taste so delicious.
Joy N.
Deer Park, TX
I buy this brand often for our house. My family absolutely loves it. We eat them as snacks and some boxes are low fat which is a plus too.
Rose B.
Nashville
Delicious!!!! scrumptious. Love these two flavors mixed. very yummy and fulfilling. great as a snack and my little baby nephew loves it :)
Brandon D.
glen burnie
This is my favorite yogurt. Has actual chunks of strawberries but their not too big. In my opinion, this is the perfect strawberry yogurt.
member-b2835
Pretty good for a snack or as part of a larger meal. Not too sweet and it's ver convinient to carry around. Would definitely recommend it.
Sharon F.
This is my favorite flavor of yogurt. It doesn't have the sour bite to it it's just right. Also, its just perfect wit a Lil granola added.
AMIE R.
HAYSVILLE
My favorite yogurt, the shape and size of the container is amazing doesn't take up much space in the fridge or my lunch box. I recommend it
Emily G.
Overland Park, KS
I lived on this stuff as a kid! Great flavor and pretty healthy snack. They are a great price too especially when you can get them on sale.
Dajsha J.
Laurinburg
This product of yogurt it very good, satisfying. I would recommend to others. It’s very nutritious. And doesn’t leave a bitter after taste.
Debra F.
Yoplait strawberry banana is my absolute favorite. The rich creamy texture feels nice when I take a bite. The flavors are perfect together.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart