BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
We always buy this yogurt my daughter loves it so much! The flavor is good the chunks of fruit adds to the flavor and we buy it constantly.
Nathan M.
Bastrop, TX
Most delicious yogurt! This yogurt is full of flavor ! And it’s not expensive. Very good healthy snack. Like to mix it with fruit and nuts.
Alexis J.
I think this is my favorite type of yogurt that has a smooth texture with fresh chunks of fruit. Freeze them and they make a tasty popsicle
Marlette R.
Sacramento
I love strawberry bananas yogurt smoothies  and fruits they taste so delicious it's like heaven to me. I am very impressed with this  product
Cristal G.
Jacksonville , FL
rich in flavor and consistency. Fruits chunks have a very natural taste just which they were actual chunks. normally I get them at walmart
Melissa I.
Maytown
Love this yoplait yogurt. Great for on the go snacking, wonderful flavor, and good nutrition. Also the quality is on point with the price.
Ryan M.
West Valley City
Call me old fashioned but I love how there is real fruit in this product. I also love the taste being creamy and how it's fresh not bland.
Kalyn T.
Kroger always has good deals on this yogurt and I'm so glad. This is affordable and always tastes great. It hits the spot for work lunches.
Jama E.
Newark, OH
I bought these on a “eat healthier” kick and i couldnt stand the taste! I usually love yogurt too so i was surprised when i didnt like it😐
Brianna S.
San Antonio
Seriously this is my favorite thing to snack on especially when im hungry or i havent eaten breakfast and im in a rush just grab it and go
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?