BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Alicia F.
Duncanville
Our favorite yogurt brand.... Although we certainly love aldi yogurt because it's so affordable.. If I'm anywhere else though we get yoplait
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
I have this in my fridge at all times yogurt is a healthier version of ice cream to me lol and I'm trying to be healthier so this is a must.
Trevor H.
It’s good yogurt. It’s creamy with nice sized strawberry chunks in it. It’s a little annoying trying to get your spoon out of the narrow top.
Ariel G.
This is a perfect go to snack. It taste good and it’s so easy to just grab and go if I’m in a rush. It’s inexpensive and that’s always good.
Torii 🌙.
I’m not a fan of yogurt, but I do use it in my smoothies. I like this brand the most because they have a variety and are fairly inexpensive.
Ariel S.
Silsbee
This is definitely my go to yogurt. This is by far my favorite flavor. It tastes exactly how it should and has real strawberry pieces in it.
Beau D.
Best yogurt on the shelf! I've lived this stuff for 20+ years! Same great taste and always a good snack! Definitely have a customer for life
nicole e.
Redmond, OR
This flavor is one of my top favorites. And I love the yoplait yogurt. This one is very creamy. And I like that there are no chunks in it.
Jose M.
sioux falls
I love getting these for snacks throughout the day. Yoplait has many flavors and I love getting a variety. They’re low cost and good for me
Kaya M.
Yoplait makes good yogurts but the regular strawberry flavor is amazing! If you like strawberry just one bit this yogurt flavor is for you.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?