BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Mary A.
Good tasting yogurt, unfortunately too much sugar for my liking. Great price and value. I just prefer not to have all that sugar in a yogurt.
Alicia F.
Duncanville
Our favorite yogurt brand.... Although we certainly love aldi yogurt because it's so affordable.. If I'm anywhere else though we get yoplait
Miranda S.
Visalia, CA
Don't really like strawberry bananas but love just strawberry its one of my favorites along with peaches and the whipped ones are even better
Rebecca G.
Harborton, VA
This is one of my favorite combinations. I love strawberries and bananas and it’s hard to find a good yogurt where you can taste both.
Brianna B.
Omaha
I love the taste it was not to thick or heavy. The yogurt is very light. I also love how the flavor of strawberries and bananas go together.
Ariel G.
This is a perfect go to snack. It taste good and it’s so easy to just grab and go if I’m in a rush. It’s inexpensive and that’s always good.
Janna N.
They're a bit overly sweet, but still delicious! Great for a quick snack at home. My son loves eating the strawberry banana flavored yogurt.
Michaela S.
You can never go wrong with this brand of yogurt. Healthy and so many choices! Eat one in the morning and you're good to go, it's so filling.
Suzy R.
North Carolina
It's is a great strawberry taste fresh and delicious. I love how it is just the right consistency and not too milky but just the right taste.
Jasmine r.
Wasco
My kids love it I like its a snack they can take on the go better than chips or candy as long as they eat it, it will always be in my fridge
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart