BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Nicole F.
Tacoma, WA
Definitely full of sugar but still a great tasting yogurt. Would suggest more as a dessert than as a meal/ pairing with other food for a meal
Destiny H.
Yoplait Yoplait! I wouldn't have you any other way! With your amazing flavors and healthy goodness. I should eat more of you. I love Yoplait!
Markuan T.
Detroit
I love strawberry banana! I think it is the perfect combination for yogurt. I didn't actually buy this but I received it in my school lunch.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Just bought some of this at the store again yesterday. Yoplait works awesome for ANY meal of the day. We even eat it as dessert in my house.
Karen A.
Bay City
I enjoy the flavor of these, but the sugar content is so sneaky in some of these. While they are enjoyable I would rather eat sonething else
Katie W.
Athens, OH
YUMMY! Strawberry banana is my favorite smoothie flavor and wanted to test this out! It was super good! Always a fan of these Yoplait yogurts
Shawna V.
I have always liked this yogurt and now my children eat it as well- I do wish they wouldnt have changed and started adding fruit to the cups
Mary A.
Good tasting yogurt, unfortunately too much sugar for my liking. Great price and value. I just prefer not to have all that sugar in a yogurt.
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
I have this in my fridge at all times yogurt is a healthier version of ice cream to me lol and I'm trying to be healthier so this is a must.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart