BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Nicole F.
Tacoma, WA
Definitely full of sugar but still a great tasting yogurt. Would suggest more as a dessert than as a meal/ pairing with other food for a meal
Destiny H.
Yoplait Yoplait! I wouldn't have you any other way! With your amazing flavors and healthy goodness. I should eat more of you. I love Yoplait!
Markuan T.
Detroit
I love strawberry banana! I think it is the perfect combination for yogurt. I didn't actually buy this but I received it in my school lunch.
Alicia F.
Duncanville
Our favorite yogurt brand.... Although we certainly love aldi yogurt because it's so affordable.. If I'm anywhere else though we get yoplait
Jasmine r.
Wasco
My kids love it I like its a snack they can take on the go better than chips or candy as long as they eat it, it will always be in my fridge
Melissa N.
Canton, OH
This is so light and creamy! It doesn't leave a nasty after taste! I love it! The strawberry banana is my top favorite over the other flavors
Janiya W.
I love this Yoplait yogurt.The strawberry one is the only one i eat .Its soo delicious.But they do have other flavors which are also amazing
Sindy M.
Provo, UT
My all time favorite and most of the time my only choice! Its got a tart taste to it vut most yogurts do. I love the strawberry one the most.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Just bought some of this at the store again yesterday. Yoplait works awesome for ANY meal of the day. We even eat it as dessert in my house.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart