BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
I have this in my fridge at all times yogurt is a healthier version of ice cream to me lol and I'm trying to be healthier so this is a must.
madi e.
Winfield, WV
love love loveeeee this yogurt, it definitely has to be my favorite of all. it has good value it’s just a little more on the expensive side.
Destiny H.
Yoplait Yoplait! I wouldn't have you any other way! With your amazing flavors and healthy goodness. I should eat more of you. I love Yoplait!
Coco C.
Clovis, CA
It's very creamy and I love the combination of strawberry and banana. I also like the bits of fruit that are a nice add to the smooth yogurt.
Rebecca G.
Harborton, VA
This is one of my favorite combinations. I love strawberries and bananas and it’s hard to find a good yogurt where you can taste both.
Olivia J.
Mount Vernon, IN
Strawberry banana is my ultimate favorite flavor in yogurt. It is so refreshing and delicious. This yogurt doesnt taste chalky like some do.
Alicia F.
Duncanville
Our favorite yogurt brand.... Although we certainly love aldi yogurt because it's so affordable.. If I'm anywhere else though we get yoplait
Kayla L.
El Paso
Very tasty yogurt. I reallt enjoy the very large variety of flavors that they have. I also like that they have original and whipped and lite
Trevor H.
It’s good yogurt. It’s creamy with nice sized strawberry chunks in it. It’s a little annoying trying to get your spoon out of the narrow top.
Kaitlyn H.
Byron, WI
Love the flavor, not a huge fan of strawberry chunks in the yogurt. But overall a great product!
Price wise I think it is a well priced item.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart