BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Oriana M.
Barquisimeto, Lara
This original flavor is one of my all-time favorites. Strawberry banana makes everything better. I like to add some almonds or cereals to it
Evelin
One of my favorite yogurts. It has a strong taste. I wouldn't recommend to those who don't like chunks of fruit in it since some of them do.
Ariana A.
Walla Walla, WA
Always Loved yogurt and this is my favorite strawberry banana it's good for breakfast on the go before school it has vitamins a & d
Stefania E.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my favorite yogurts and it's super convenient to carry around! It's always a great go to in between or even during my classes
Brittany T.
Plymouth, MA
I'm picky about my yogurt, but yoplait original is my go to. I love the added fruit! It's great to have with granola for a healthy breakfast!
Quadeja W.
Franklin
I love yoplait yogurt it have many different flavors but personally favorite is the strawberry shortcake I always will get this yogurt
Angela N.
Harrisburg
My family are huge fans of yoplait strawberry banana yogurt. It’s very creamy and smooth. The flavors are great and leave us very satisfied.
Aykera J.
Taunton
AMAZING it has a lot of flavor and it has so much taste.  need more of this. This don’t compare to others because of the banana flavor.
Melissa R.
Batesville
Creamy texture. Lots of flavors to choose from. Big chunks of strawberries in each container. Great for a snack without the fat and calories.
JoHanna T.
Taste was outstanding. I loved the chunks of strawberry. Also used as a face mask and made my skin hydrated and soft so that's always a plus.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart