BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Oriana M.
Barquisimeto, Lara
This original flavor is one of my all-time favorites. Strawberry banana makes everything better. I like to add some almonds or cereals to it
Destiny H.
Yoplait Yoplait! I wouldn't have you any other way! With your amazing flavors and healthy goodness. I should eat more of you. I love Yoplait!
Stephanie C.
Rockbridge, OH
My absolute favorite yogurt as of yet. I love the taste & consistency. Just what I love to have when I need a healthy snack besides an apple.
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
I have this in my fridge at all times yogurt is a healthier version of ice cream to me lol and I'm trying to be healthier so this is a must.
Rebecca B.
Sewell, NJ
Staple in our household between myself and the kids! I grew up on these yogurts and they are still just as delicious as they were back then!
Beau D.
Best yogurt on the shelf! I've lived this stuff for 20+ years! Same great taste and always a good snack! Definitely have a customer for life
Reyna S.
I love this yogurt . Is my favorite yogurt brand. It's creamy . Very essential to have as snack. Strawberry and black cherry is my favorite.
Trevor H.
It’s good yogurt. It’s creamy with nice sized strawberry chunks in it. It’s a little annoying trying to get your spoon out of the narrow top.
Amanda H.
Greenville
I'm vegan and don't eat it now, but I'm still hoping for a vegan option eventually! Still this was one of my most favorite flavors from them!
Rebecca G.
Harborton, VA
This is one of my favorite combinations. I love strawberries and bananas and it’s hard to find a good yogurt where you can taste both.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart