BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Princess R.
Phoenix
Don’t like yogurt. I’m trying different brands and this one is not my favorite. The flavor just tastes sour and they all taste the same for me.
Dolores I.
Mission, TX
Very great taste! My girls love this yogurt. I've been buying this brand for a good while now. Very inexpensive as well and great for on the go
Emily B.
Amherst Junction
Convenient, delicious and healthy snack. It has good flavor with a nice, smooth texture. I would definitely recommend it and purchase it again.
Brian N.
Apopka, FL
Yoplait is always delicious so when I typically buy yogurt I go for a brand I recognize and know/trust. The flavors are usually pretty spot on.
Marguerita P.
Taylorville, IL
My ride or die yogurt, my favorite yogurt in existence. The smell of this reminds me of my childhood because I ate this almost everyday.
Angela N.
Harrisburg
My family are huge fans of yoplait strawberry banana yogurt. It’s very creamy and smooth. The flavors are great and leave us very satisfied.
Emily W.
I don’t particular like this flavor, however I do really really love their yogurt and the options they provide as far as flavors and textures
Amanda H.
Greenville
I'm vegan and don't eat it now, but I'm still hoping for a vegan option eventually! Still this was one of my most favorite flavors from them!
Oriana M.
Barquisimeto, Lara
This original flavor is one of my all-time favorites. Strawberry banana makes everything better. I like to add some almonds or cereals to it
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?