BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
La N.
Everyone loves yogurt! I love it! This is an original it's in all of my families houses and when it isn't it's on the shopping list for sure !
Bridget J.
Hands down the best Yoplait flavor they make! So creamy and lots of fruit! Our family loves it! When I buy Yoplait, it's the only flavor I buy!
Karen S.
A big yogurt fan. Great taste. Taste like strawberry banana. Great for on the go, or bring to work, or for a snack. Something healthy to have.
Jaimee S.
Crystal Lake, IL
Eat strawberry banana yogurt almost every morning, love yoplait because there’s small chunks of the fruit in there. Really good for breakfast.
Sydney C.
Weatherford, OK
It has a lot of banana flavor which isn’t my favorite but it is in the name so it’s okay. Very filling, I have it for breakfast every morning.
Gladis T.
Houston , TX
1,518 reviews
This yogurt is great flavor and it is a brand that has been known for many years. It has healthy choose like low fat and its affordable.
Ashley M.
I absolutely love this yogurt. The texture and taste are always on point. Although most people prefer Greek yogurt my go to is always yoplait!
Artliz C.
Laredo
This is my favorite yogurt. I love the taste of bananas and strawberries. It is a great blend and it leaves you feeling satisfied not bloated.
precilla C.
It is delicious,creaminess.. also healthy and nutritious for anyone in the family to eat..easy to carry everywhere I go especially at work days
Barbara J.
Rich and creamy yogurt!! It is delicious you can buy it at all grocery stores great for breakfast or a snack! I highly recommend this product!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?