BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Audrey M.
Leominster, MA
They have the best strawberry banana yogurt. It literally tastes like a smoothie but with little strawberry pieces in it. Very rich and creamy.
Christine F.
Aberdeen, MD
Strawberry banana is one of my favorites. I can eat it plain or pair it with granola or oats and even add it to my smoothes on a regular basis.
Marissa B.
Warren, OH
Yoplait yogurt is delicious and the right balance of fruit to yogurt. No artificial tastes. Definitely makes me feel healthy when I eat it.
Arlaeeh G.
Moreno Valley, CA
My favorite since I can remeber, great to eat if you have those late night sweet cravings. Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Tiffany V.
Riverdale, GA
Creamy, and tasty!! I love to get this to crave my sweet tooth. We often buy from Kroger, Publix and the almighty Walmart!!! Healthy and tasty.
Katarena S.
Waco
This tastes great. I think original tastes best with fruit added to it. I like that I can add things to it and it isn't over powering in taste.
Danielle T.
This doesnt last long in my house. With two growing boys we go thru the family pack in 1 week. My boys love it and it healthy can't beat that.
ashley w.
Winston-Salem North Carolina
Perfect sweet bitter I love everything about this yogurt and my kids love it! It has strawberry pieces in it which gave it the perfect texture
Stephanie S.
Strawberry and banana yogurt is the way to go. It's so yummy! I love that this product isn't too thick. It's never runny when I open it either.
Erin T.
Sanger, TX
This one isn't my favorite flavor, it's in the top 5 maybe, but not my favorite... I love Yoplait! I've tried others, but this is my favorite.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart