BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Deirdre S.
Yum Yum Yum When I say Yum this was yum!!! I Love low fat things especially yogurt it very affordable. I'd purchase this again and again!
Akilah F.
I always get this yogurt from Meijer when they go on sale! I love yogurt! Its easy to make smoothies with, and it's all great to eat by itself!
I am not much for yogurt but this was good! My husband liked it more then I did! Price was extremely reasonable. I think I would buy this again
Naomy M.
I love yoplait yogurts. Especially the strawberry and banana flavor.I eat this sometimes between meals when I'm craving sweets or for dessert.
Elysia G.
I have a sensitive stomach but I've never had a problem with this yogurt. It's really sweet and i love that it has real strawberry chunks in it
Danielle T.
This doesnt last long in my house. With two growing boys we go thru the family pack in 1 week. My boys love it and it healthy can't beat that.
Kellie S.
WARREN, MI
A wonderful light but filing snack. Healthy for myself and the children. The multiple flavors help crave sugar craving and small hunger needs.
Karen S.
A big yogurt fan. Great taste. Taste like strawberry banana. Great for on the go, or bring to work, or for a snack. Something healthy to have.
Kayla M.
Diberville, MS
Love these! Great flavor that isn't too overpowering. You get a perfect taste of both strawberry and banana. Just refilled my fridge with some!
Sofia D.
Little Rock, AR
There's usually good deals on this yogurt and so we get a variety of flavors. And the container is just talk so one is good enough to satisfy.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart