BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
isabelle b.
Leo, IN
it's great. has great flavor. it's not chunky and tastes like the flavor. it's healthy. i used to eat these all the time. super affordable too.
Lesley L.
Edmonton, KY
Sometimes I can eat this all the time but then I get tired of it I guess I have a love hate relationship but it is really good and good for you
Briana N.
Kansas City , Mo
I usually stick with the original or whip Yoplait. I find that the low fat kind is too thin and runny. The taste is good, just a texture thing.
britny a.
Saint Cloud, MN
Yummyyyyy. Super good and creamy!! Best yogurt ive ever had. Its the only brand i will eat. I like the blueberry, strawberry, strawberry banana
Hannah K.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite yogurt! I love the taste. I eat it for a light / quick breakfast or if I'm craving something sweet. I can always find deals on it.
Elizabeth H.
Bridger
My husband really likes this yogurt. We are always having to but more because he eats it so fast. Definitely a yogurt that satisfies everyone.
Hanna M.
This is my daughter's favorite lunch time snack she always asks for yogurt Yoplait is the brand I trust more than anything to feed my daughter
Curtis B.
Boise
Very basic, still full of flavor. Very well priced for budget. Would not have a problem with eating this everyday or recommending to a friend.
Alyssa K.
Griffin
I absolutely love yoplait and there yogurt I love that it has chucks of fresh fruit that's always good tasting. And it's worth your buck
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart