BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Alisha T.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I'm not a fan of yogurt, but this tastes good and is a healthier snack option than a lot of other things out there. Good flavor, good texture.
Dandia A.
Boise
I like to keep it original and these yogurts are hands-down the best go to . They’re good in the morning before I go to work as a quick snack.
ashley w.
Winston-Salem North Carolina
Perfect sweet bitter I love everything about this yogurt and my kids love it! It has strawberry pieces in it which gave it the perfect texture
Jaimee S.
Crystal Lake, IL
Eat strawberry banana yogurt almost every morning, love yoplait because there’s small chunks of the fruit in there. Really good for breakfast.
Tiffany V.
Riverdale, GA
Creamy, and tasty!! I love to get this to crave my sweet tooth. We often buy from Kroger, Publix and the almighty Walmart!!! Healthy and tasty.
Bridget J.
Hands down the best Yoplait flavor they make! So creamy and lots of fruit! Our family loves it! When I buy Yoplait, it's the only flavor I buy!
Samantha C.
Manhattan , KS
Get these every time I go grocery shopping. Use them for smoothies and take them for lunch. Love all the flavors. Good price. Will keep buying
Hakeem A.
Orlando
Strawberry banana is my favorite Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt I love the flavor and the real fruit, always adorable.
Arlaeeh G.
Moreno Valley, CA
My favorite since I can remeber, great to eat if you have those late night sweet cravings. Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Alyssa K.
Griffin
I absolutely love yoplait and there yogurt I love that it has chucks of fresh fruit that's always good tasting. And it's worth your buck
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart