BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Erendira L.
Arden
Love the fact it contains actual pieces of the fruit or fruits mixed in with the yougurt.The small cups tend to have my pieces of fruit in them.
Mary M.
Larose, LA
Love these they are so good. I keep a few at work so when I miss lunch or just need a pick me up I can grab one it's perfect and good for you too
Sabrina Hernandez H.
Colorado springs
This is another one of my favorites & you can find in most grocery stores! Its affordable, variety of flavors and just a delicious little snack!
Kayla S.
Seneca, MO
My family absolutely loves this brand. We go through a case every week. Love all the flavors!!!! Probably will stick with these for a long time.
Brittany P.
Austin, TX
So yummy! Strawberry banana is always a safe try because it taste so good! The packaging makes it super easy if you're grabbing this on the go.
Jaimee S.
Crystal Lake, IL
Eat strawberry banana yogurt almost every morning, love yoplait because there’s small chunks of the fruit in there. Really good for breakfast.
Elysia G.
I have a sensitive stomach but I've never had a problem with this yogurt. It's really sweet and i love that it has real strawberry chunks in it
Karolina L.
This is also another great yogurt brand that is healthy and tasty. If you ever want a tasty yet healthy snack I would highly recommend yogurt.
Hiliana I.
San Antonio
This yogurt is so delicious! I highly recommend it, it does not feel to hevy in your stomech and I love that it has real fruits mixed with it.
Alyssa K.
Griffin
I absolutely love yoplait and there yogurt I love that it has chucks of fresh fruit that's always good tasting. And it's worth your buck
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart