BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Leslie J.
Mesa
This yogurt is soooo good! It has a good tasting and it isnt expensive at all! I barely buy yogurt but if i buy some i will definitely choose it
Dakota A.
Saint Francis
Delicious, especially in the morning for breakfast! Loved these as a kid, and still eat them today! Highly recommend as a quick pick me up snack.
Monica A.
Los Angeles
I love this flavor. This has to be my OG flavor. I use this when I diet. I don’t even feel like I’m dieting when I’m eating this delicious snack.
Kayla B.
waipahu
Very delicious and filling to eat! I am always getting this yogurt! Very easy to take around . Has all types of flavors like fruits, cookies etc
Emma G.
I can eat his like it’s candy, very yummy. Everyday after I come home from school I eat one of these very affordable and they have good flavors.
Damier C.
North Highlands, CA
I love getting these for packed lunches. I've been having them in my lunch since I was a kid and it never gets old because of all of the flavors.
justine t.
greencastle, pa
This is my favorite flavor of this yogurt,  I always pick them up at giant's plus my kid's love them to . Great taste and texture
Ester G.
Its good I’ve always had these lol my mom basically raised my siblings and I eating these. I enjoy eating these with cheerios or oatmeal on top.
Amanda G.
Binghamton, NY
These are okay. A little on the thin side. The flavor is kind of mellow. Would love if the flavor popped more and a tad bit thicker consistency.
Erendira L.
Arden
Love the fact it contains actual pieces of the fruit or fruits mixed in with the yougurt.The small cups tend to have my pieces of fruit in them.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?