BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Rebekah S.
This  product made me realize how much I like Yogurt. The addition of fruit pieces really adds fuel to my fire. Its cheap and good. Buy it!
StarLyn L.
Magna
This is my sons favorite it is the only one he will eat and he asks for it every time we go to the store and wants to eat right when we get home
Mary M.
Larose, LA
Love these they are so good. I keep a few at work so when I miss lunch or just need a pick me up I can grab one it's perfect and good for you too
Jamy X.
De pere, wi
Best yogurt ever. I️ love the variety and I love how it taste. I usually done venture out and try other brands because I am just happy with this.
Jessica O.
I'm not a fan of dairy in general.  The flavor is good but I don't care for the consistency.  Prefer the whips consistency over regular
Jerrica M.
Wichita, KS
This is the only yogurt myself and my 2 year old will eat. It has a great taste, doesn't leave a gross aftertaste like other brands and flavors.
Shamika r.
BRIGHAM CITY, UT
Yoplait is so dang good! I'm not a huge fan of strawberry banana. But the vanilla is definitely my favorite and they have so many flavor choices.
FRANCESKA B.
ORLANDO
This yogurt is really good. From texture to taste, its just delicious. Worth every penny!  If you've never tasted it, It's definitely worth a try.
Shannon P.
CHOWCHILLA, CA
This is one of my favorites. I live strawberries and bananas. This yogurt is not think. It is sweet but not too sweet that it tastes like candy.
Claira B.
Racine, WI
Quality is always great. A great buy for my whole family. Perfect for lunches and snacks. With a full variety of flavors this is my go to brand.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?