BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Jaqueline D.
Mendota, CA
I buy it at my local stores and i recommend it is a good product and more for me because im the type of person that doesn´t eats a lot! this is perfect !
Samantha M.
New Franklin
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
My son's favorite yogurt. He will eats this morning noon and night if given the opportunity to. It's not too much banana flavor nor too much strawberry.
Morghann H.
washington
This is my favorite yogurt and it is always in the fridge. It is good for my lunches for work and for a snack. It has an amazing flavor and a great value
Nilka G.
Mission, TX
It is sooo gooodd. Tastes amazing the flavors go so well together and you csn tastes both also they have chunks of strawberry what more can you ask for?
Sonja A.
Albuquerque
I like to get granola or some other crunchy grain and add it to my yogurt. I like the strawberry flavor but banana and strawberry is also a yummy combo.
Lynsey S.
Bigelow, AR
My kids and I both love this yogurt. We haven't found a flavor yet that we dislike. They have just the right amount of flavor without being overly sweet
Erinn C.
Deforest, WI
I typically go for greek yogurts, however if I ever want to save money during a grocery store trip, these are my go to. Yoplait yogurt has great flavor!!
Shelby S.
Escondido, CA
Taste delicious and the chunks of strawberries are my favorite! Great value for 8 and it is great to add to smoothies! I bought mine at Walmart for $3 .
Ty-jaria j.
Yoplait is my favorite yogurt , dont turn the low fat one down either taste as sweet as the original Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Lydia S.
I love this flavor. It's just barely banana flavored, but you get a hint of it. It's amazing. I really recommend getting this if don't like Greek yogurt.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?