BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Nancy D.
Placentia
My ultimate favorite yogurt of course! It's so good and so refreshing! Strawberry is the best flavor!! I love this yogurt brand so much!! ❤️❤️❤️
Laurel W.
I love yogurt for my breakfasts each morning. The flavoring didn’t disappoint even if I’m always a little hesitant in lower calories/sugars food.
Caroline M.
I love this brand of yogurt. This flavor is great. They are very inexpensive. I like how they are good for you. I will definitely buy this again.
La Toya T.
Brick Township
I love this yogurt this is the 1st. One i started eating i eat his 5 times a day because it is so good. Strawberry and banana mixed is the best.
Autumn B.
Green Bay
This is my favorite kind of yogurt I highly recommend. The thickness is perfect and for being thick it’s also creamy which is why it is so good.
Monica A.
Los Angeles
I love this flavor. This has to be my OG flavor. I use this when I diet. I don’t even feel like I’m dieting when I’m eating this delicious snack.
Rachel B.
Cloverdale, VA
love love love yoplait yogurt, but who doesn't? Has a great texture and flavor. The price is great i usually get 10 for 10 at kroger of these :)
Cassandra J.
This is one of my favorite products. I purchase this yogurt on a daily basis, it is even good frozen! very affordable and a great healthy lunch!!
gaea f.
Sumrall
Very yummy and smooth. I have it with breakfast. It doesn't completely dry out my mouth like some yogurts do. I like just about all the flavors.
Jessica O.
I'm not a fan of dairy in general.  The flavor is good but I don't care for the consistency.  Prefer the whips consistency over regular
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart