BY YOPLAIT #10 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Shannon O.
I don't personally eat yogurt (allergy) but my kids eat this yogurt all the time! It's really affordable, the kids love the strawberry and strawberry banana flavors most. 5/5 stars, would recommend to others. I buy this at least once a week as they go through it so fast.
Tortilla R.
Delicious. Great tasting yogurt. I only buy when on sale for $1 each otherwise a bit pricey for me. Love buying my own fruit and making my own parfait with this yogurt.
Shakeria G.
Valdosta
This is my favorite I love it I would eat it all day and i like the orange ice cream kind is very good to but it comes down smooth when you eat it and it's have bits of strawberry in it which I really like cause I like strawberry and bananas so that's the mean reason why.
Kathy M.
Plant City
This yogurt is great. It has a great full flavor. The yogurt is a great snack that is a healthy option instead of a bag of chips. It has a great flavor along with this flavor there are others to choose from as well at the grocery store. I would definitely buy this again.
Heather M.
Bay Saint Louis
Very good! The strawberry banana are my favorite. The kids love the despicable me yogurt. Every time we want yogurt this is the kind we get. Good price and better than anything else I have tried.  I will always get this brand of yogurt for me and my kids.
Chrissy L.
Houston
Creamy fruit blast in your mouth I love this yogurt. It is more flavorful than most yogurt and always have deals when I go into the store. Tons of flavor pack in with little fruit pieces in it.
Amber F.
The strawberry flavored yogurt is a staple go to. Make trying to eat better simple. The packaging makes it great for the go as well. I also like that this brand is  easily found In most grocery store near you. I've recommended to friends and they love yet too
Elizabeth W.
I love this brand of yogurt. I always have. It is very tasty and affordable on my tight budget. The variety is good and it is good for you. I am bias to strawberry as being the best. I think Kroger needs more variety of choosing but it wont stop me from buying it.
Lauren S.
Leitchfield, KY
I absolutely love this and the texture and consistency of this yogurt. i used to only like whipped yogurt but I have acquired this yogurt. It is a great early morning snack with the active and live cultures that I need. My only wish is that it had a lot less carbs.
Chantelle R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The Original Strawberry Banana Low Fat Yogurt flavor has been a staple in my daily diet for years. Honestly, I've been eating this yogurt since I was a little girl. I've found no reason to switch to any other flavor because this one is like a part of my DNA now :)
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?