BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Kieley O.
Rock Springs, WY
I don't like bananas but I love this yogurt. It tastes very good and I enjoy eating it. It may not be as healthy as it could be but it is amazing.
jayden m.
This is a good, creamy yogurt. I gave it 3 stars because I personally am not the biggest yogurt fan. This tastes great with some granola and fruit!
Leal A.
Bullhead City
I really love yogart. You can put oats or fresh fruit it's amazing just for a quick snack to hold you over before dinner or even to take on the go
Paige G.
This is literally the only yogurt brand I buy. The texture is not gritty like some, and it doesn't have the weird sour aftertaste of cheaper brands
Rebekah P.
Dayton, OH
The yoplait strawberry banana yogurt is pretty good. It has a delicious flavor and lots of fruit in it. It is my second favorite flavor in yoplait.
Jessica B.
I love this yogurt. I have a very sensitive stomach and this is one of the foods that doesn't upset me! I haven't found a flavor that I didn't like
Emily P.
Yoplait is my favorite brand by far. Even my picky 1 year old loves this yogurt! All of the flavors are great but this one is my personal favorite!
Lyssa W.
I love it, good snack the only down side for me personally I feel like I have to eat it fast because if it gets room temperature i can’t finish it.
Emily P.
This is my go-to yogurt brand, and has a variety of flavors to choose from. This flavor is my absolute favorite and you can never go wrong with it.
Elizabeth T.
Love this yogurt! Always good for a small snack throughout the day and a great late night snack if you don't want to eat anything heavy before bed.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart