BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Candy B.
Baltimore
One of my fav flavors I try to eat at least one cup a day just so that I can stay healthy and energized during the morning it's like a snack to me!
Jessica W.
Glen Daniel, WV
Good for on the go mornings. Classic flavor can't get any better than that. I don't like to drink milk, so I'll eat these to get some of my calcium
Arianna M.
Chula Vista, CA
A very good flavor , not too strong. The perfect balance with pieces of strawberries. The strawberry banana is a must try. I would 100% recommend.
Madeleine M.
Boulder
Tasty yogurt! Yoplait is my go-to brand and this flavor is good, only to be beat by the key lime flavor. Not the healthiest option, but so so good.
Nettie R.
DeSoto
taste good! fresh, variety, keeps well and comes in variety packs, like all flavors, wish I could get them to make a variety pack with all flavors.
Aleta B.
West Sunbury, PA
Not a huge fan of yogurt but this brand definitely had a big variety of different flavors. No matter the flavor that is exactly what it tastes like
Taylor T.
Only type of yogurt I really ever eat, when I actually eat yogurt. All the flavors and textures you can choose from make buying it so much easier.
Sierra C.
Chillicothe, MO
I pretty much only buy Yoplait yogurt because it is the only brand out there that doesn't get watery on top within a few hours. It tastes rich too.
Whitney P.
Jasper
I am not a big fan of this it did not have a very good flavor to it and for being the only yogurt in had tried before it did not meet exoectations
Crystal D.
Lafayette
For flavored yogurt I always grab some Yoplait. Just the right amount of flavoring. Although strawberry bananna is good... orange creme is the bomb
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart