BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Tranelia G.
Montgomery, AL
Delicious yogurt, I love this flavor and so do my children. It is a staple in my home because it's a nice nutritious snack or addition to breakfast
Erin H.
Las Vegas, NV
Yoplait has always been a staple in our house and the strawberry banana is a favorite with the kiddos. Two of my favorite flavors together as well
Bri C.
Bellmawr
Love it! I’m always iffy on yogurts, especially because so many of them taste so watery nowadays but this one is definitely one I would recommend!
Tatyana B.
Newberry, SC
This product is amazing. Its great to have and eat. If I could, I would eat this yogurt all day. I really do love blueberry and strawberry/banana.
Jessica W.
Glen Daniel, WV
Good for on the go mornings. Classic flavor can't get any better than that. I don't like to drink milk, so I'll eat these to get some of my calcium
jayden m.
This is a good, creamy yogurt. I gave it 3 stars because I personally am not the biggest yogurt fan. This tastes great with some granola and fruit!
Donna J.
My family loves yogurt- especially Yoplait. I love the variety of flavors so we are never bored. And my kids love it too- which is a major concern
Yarelis G.
Hialeah , FL
Delicious! The only yogurt I've been eating since forever and probably won't stop. I've tried other ones but I just really enjoy this one the most
Angelia R.
Hayden
Yogurt is very good for you and this particular yogurt taste yummy!!! I get mine at Walmart. It’s not very expensive... it’s a great little snack!
Jessica B.
I love this yogurt. I have a very sensitive stomach and this is one of the foods that doesn't upset me! I haven't found a flavor that I didn't like
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart