BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Natasha v.
raymondville
These are always in my fridge my kids can finish then in less than a week if I would let them taste great this is definitely their favorite flavor
Liz M.
Remington, IN
This is one of the most sought after flavors in our house. My daughter loves it and I love it as well. We have to keep it stocked up in our fridge
yvonne d.
Best yogurts to have for snacks! add granola and banana is great! As well as if you freeze them get to eat when its hot flavors are a great taste.
Arianna M.
Chula Vista, CA
A very good flavor , not too strong. The perfect balance with pieces of strawberries. The strawberry banana is a must try. I would 100% recommend.
Ashley G.
Been having yoplait yogurt everyday for years and I love it. I normally purchase my stack at Jewel Osco because they always have nice sales on it.
Elizabeth T.
Great taste and very filling.  The taste is real and does not taste like artificial flavoring. Definitely worth the price that I paid for it.
Lourdes W.
Dallas
Perfect on the go breakfast or go to quick snack for kids. They’re super affordable. They many many varieties. I try to buy them as often as I can.
Brittany D.
Las Vegas, NV
I didn't care for the way that the banana flavor was more intense than strawberries, but I do not like bananas. But I love Yoplait yogurt's flavor!
Allison R.
Ponchatoula, LA
This is our go to yogurt! Classic and great taste that will go with a little bit of granola for a crunch or even chocolate chips for a sweet treat!
Mary S.
Edgewater, FL
Considering strawberry banana is the only flavor I eat, yoplaits is my favorite! Always a great deal and a great flavor for such a brilliant brand!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?