BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
❁Sonya C.
Scranton, PA
Being pregnant and always craving sweets, this is the perfect snack. Under $1 with low calories, this subtle strawberry banana yogurt is worth indulging in.
Zoe H.
Grand Rapids
Yummy yogurt love the strawberry banana flavor. It comes in many flavors in easy containers to take on the go! Great for snacks for yourself or little ones!
Alissa M.
I love this yogurt and how smooth it is. Strawberry banana is my favorite flavor. I love mixing this with some granola and that makes the perfect breakfast.
Jordin G.
portage
It is a perfect start to your day. Mix with a banana or another favorite fruit it gives the breakfast substance. My kid love it as well as my husband and I.
mua t.
Atlanta
I love this yoplait flavor. It has a good taste and its also sweet. If u need a dessert type of snack or feel like eating something sweet, I recommend this.
Raveighn T.
West Haven
Like this brand and this kind is one of my favorites. It’s pretty affordable, probably depending on where you shop. I usually get them when they are on sale
Brianna R.
El Paso, TX
My mom got me hooked on this since I was little. I love it. It taste very delicious. I will definitely continue on buying this. And they’re very affordable.
Emily W.
Ponte vedra Beach, Fl.
This yogurt has been around forever and it never fails to excite me with there new flavors. I think I would have to say key limes my favorite one they Carry
Dyan G.
This product is great for a light snack and for on-the-go. You can them at almost any food store. They come individually or in packets. Heathy as any yogurt.
Alexandria G.
The yogurts okay, the fruit inside I wish was more fresh. And when you open it up all of the flavor is at the bottom and you have to stir it and mix it well.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?