BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Sandra W.
Smithville
Creamy and yummy, love the fruit flavor ones. They are my favorite and not that bad on pricing at Wal-Mart either. I have bought them alot, and I am pleased with this product the yogurt doesn't spereate like others do sometimes. I would buy this again
Katie R.
savannah georgia
I have been eating this yogurt since I was a child and I still love it! It has pieces of strawberries throughout the yogurt and that's something that I love in a yogurt.
Rosella Renee B.
Springfield, MO
My boys LOVE yogurt and I LOVE buying a yogurt that is good for them, plus the price is always great definitely get your moneys worth. They have great flavors, my kiddos love them all, Strawberry Banana is probably one of their favorites lately.
Courtney B.
My son loves Yoplait yogurt! We also loves that they have so many flavors to choose from and the price is excellent! I usually end up buying at least 5 when I go grocery shopping! I also loved to ad granola to mine when I eat for just a little crunch!
Tina C.
This yogurt tastes great. I love the convenience of the single serve cups. The price is acceptable for the value. Awesome yogurt! Strawberry and bananas taste awesome! I would definitely recommend to others!Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Samantha P.
Yoplait yogurt is so delicious 😋 especially this low fat one. It doesn’t even taste like low fat. Usually low fat things you can taste and notice the difference but this one is so good my family didn’t even notice. At Walmart they are usually on sale
Reanna P.
Yoplait yourts have an amazing taste. The strawberry banana is my all time favorite. Great tasting at a great price. I definitely recommend this product. Perfect for a snack or place a popsicle stock in the center and freeze for dessert. Love.
Taylor H.
Roanoke, VA
I really enjoy this yogurt. I wish I could give it 5 stars but I couldn’t bring myself to do it because I’ve had FRESH yogurt, and nothing beats that. Overall though the taste is good, fruit is a little sour but that’s ok. Will definitely buy again.
maroon b.
Hartford, CT
This is heaven in these little packages, omg they taste amazing, I bought mine at Wal-Mart they aren't expensive. My grandmother and my mother really enjoys these but really its for any age seeing how healthy it is and I do recommend you to try this.
Brant G.
Las Vegas
I love this yougart. It taste amazing. What i really enjoy is there are no huge chunks of fruit in the bottom that you have to stir before you eat it. Its very smooth and a quick and easy snack. I also like to throw some granola on top of it as well.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?