BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
I love the whipped kind! Something about the texture is just better. They have really great flavors and its great for pies and ice cream filling substitutes.
Bethani T.
Leeds, AL
This is my all time favorite I could eat it for ever meal and snack!! It has the perfect mixture of fruit and the strawberry pieces give it a great texture.
edith m.
Im not a big fan of yogurt but this one right here is so good i recommend you try it if you havent yet. You can find it anywhere at your local grocery store.
Yaira G.
Hialeah, FL
Este yogurt es muy rico, se predetermined degustar como Merienda y es saludable. El sabor es muy rico y la consistencia es espesa pero agradable al paladar.
Paula G.
East Lansing, MI
My favorite kind of yogurt.
I’ve been eating yoplait since I was a kid.
We always bought it from the grocery store.
BEST FLAVOR hands down strawberry banana.
Olivia P.
O Fallon, IL
I loved Yoplait as a kid, but I feel it's less-healthy than the Chobani or Fage yogurts. the taste is good, although at times it tastes like sweetener.
Madison A.
My go to! Love this yogurt, not a big fan of greek and love the prices of these! And you can purchase at any store! Yo Crunch® Vanilla with Oreo®/M&M's®
Kalen H.
It so good I love it it taste so good it. It pretty affordable not that expensive. I like the taste of it it test better than most. It pretty cheap at Kroger
Karla P.
I love Yogurt so much , their brand is so delicious , I always pick up some, when going groceries shopping and, my kids love it . It is affordable also !
Janai B.
Los Angeles
tastes like the actual thing. doesn't have a lot of sugar. has a wide variety to shops from. it is affordable. they are creamy and not to water or to thick.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?