BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Heather G.
Puyallup
Love it! Taste just like strawberries and bananas! Not strong or overpowered taste! Its heathy so i like to eat it doe breakfast most days pr a snack
Of course my mom has these hidden in the back of the fridge because we all steal them cuz they are soooio delicious like seriously creamy and yummy.
Heather T.
The yogurt tastes really good. It just feels kind if runny sometimes and doesn't keep me very full. But if you have a sweet tooth, it hits the spot!
Silvia H.
Beaverton, OR
Whenever I'm on the go i just get my self one of these and eat it mean while I am waiting for something to eat or just as a quick snack after school
Rubby M.
Zion, IL
Great Taste! Love Eating It! Good For Lunch And It Taste Better With Walnuts! My Favorite Yougurt! Don't Know What To Eat At Work? Get Some Yoplait!
Nyah B.
Canton , MI
I love yoplait yogurt but this kind is not that good I like yogurt with big chunks inside of them it's kind of taste like bananas which I don't like
N A.
Wheeling , IL
Ugh this is honestly my all time favorite yogurt. I could eat this all day... but of course that would be bad... I love all their variety of flavors
Kyndra S.
Covington, OK
This is the only flavored yogurt that I really enjoy. It honestly tastes just like strawberries and bananas. I love the little chunks of fruit in it!
Pamela V.
Pasadena
Me and my baby girl looooooooove it!!!! Its rich the flavor is just right and no nasty after taste. It worth buying we get it every time we run out.
Amber S.
Tunkhannock
Definitely my favorite brand of yogurt and my favorite flavor by this company! there yogurt is so creamy and rich! IT ALSO HAS SO MUCH FLAVOR TO IT!!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart