BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Crystal K.
Rome
I love this yogurt. Tastes great and is a perfect grab and go breakfast. Or I've used it in the blender to make smoothies for My family. Tastes great
Laura G.
Camden, NJ
Love the fruit in the bottom it really makes me want more it’s unique with flavors and tastes great I would continue to buy flavors r there and
Kristen D.
Richmond , KY
This is the only yogurt I buy it's so good! Tastes amazing and sets well in my stomach. Easy to find in the store and great price. Super healthy too!
Anna A.
Allen Park
 Strawberry banana is by far one of my favorite yogurt I could eat it all day long if you like strawberry banana stuff I highly recommend this yogurt
Salisha B.
Clayton, GA
I love love this stuff. Its perfect for an early morning snack. I usually try to eat at least one yogurt a day and this is definitely my go to snack
Pamela V.
Pasadena
Me and my baby girl looooooooove it!!!! Its rich the flavor is just right and no nasty after taste. It worth buying we get it every time we run out.
Caro H.
San Antonio, TX
Creamy and tasty ! You can really taste the banana, and with the chunks of real strawberry it's a great combination for my favorite brand of yogurt.
Emily M.
I'm not a huge fan of yogurt. But this brand and flavor is pretty good. I really like to put it in my smoothies! Its also super healthy for you!
Michelle M.
Austin
Love the creamy strawberry banana yogurt like to eat it when I have a light snack very affordable for a pack of them keeps you good for a whole week.
Ruth O.
San Antonio, TX
Very light yet filling. This is definitely a great snack, it's healthy yet helps with my sweet tooth. Also great for young kids my daughter loves it
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart