BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Tracie L.
My family loves it. It has the best flavor, has lots of options to please most everyone. The value can not be beat. Personally never be disappointed.
Tisha F.
Caneyville
This Is the best yogurt that i have bought. Ive bought several other yogurt products an wasnt as satisfying as this brand. Will stick with this one.
Tasha J.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love yogurt! I love these cause it is easy to grab and bring to work or school for a quick healthy snack. I even sometimes add it to my smoothies.
Ashley D.
My kids love Yoplait yogurt, but they don't like this particular kind. we go through 24 yogurts a week i sure wish they would quit raising the price.
Lisa B.
Ashtabula
I didn't thinkI would like yogurt. I always thought of spoiled milk whenI thought of yogurt . But Yoplait has changed my mind. It is my go to snack.
N A.
Wheeling , IL
Ugh this is honestly my all time favorite yogurt. I could eat this all day... but of course that would be bad... I love all their variety of flavors
Hannah G.
I love Yoplait yogurt. The texture is great and the fruit always shines through. You always get exactly what you’re picking up. Will continue to buy.
Emily M.
I'm not a huge fan of yogurt. But this brand and flavor is pretty good. I really like to put it in my smoothies! Its also super healthy for you!
Ronni F.
Mobile, AL
I love all the different flavors. They have so many options that my kids have found ones they love too. Healthy snacks and they are very affordable.
CM🎀 M.
Hemet
Taste good I don’t really care for banana but it was okay. Hate the fact that if you get the 12 count the flavors are strawberry or strawberry banana
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart