BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has dec...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Tracie L.
My family loves it. It has the best flavor, has lots of options to please most everyone. The value can not be beat. Personally never be disappointed.
Michelle M.
Austin
Love the creamy strawberry banana yogurt like to eat it when I have a light snack very affordable for a pack of them keeps you good for a whole week.
Diana L.
One of my many favorites. I love strawberries and bananas. This yogurt is amazingly creamy and delicious. Great for a small breakfast or quick snack.
Jennifer C.
Ladson
This flavor is one of my all-time favorites and it is priced just right. I usually can purchase this in a large quantity because they offer coupons.
Chelsea H.
Yoplait takes the classic flavors to a whole new level of delicious. The strawberry whips and just regular strawberry banana yogurts are to die for!
Caro H.
San Antonio, TX
Creamy and tasty ! You can really taste the banana, and with the chunks of real strawberry it's a great combination for my favorite brand of yogurt.
Janet Y.
This is by far my favorite tasting yogurt.  My youngest son also enjoys this yogurt.  He often will eat this with his breakfast or a snack
Kristen D.
Richmond , KY
This is the only yogurt I buy it's so good! Tastes amazing and sets well in my stomach. Easy to find in the store and great price. Super healthy too!
Charnell S.
Detroit, MI
Strawberry Banana is my favorite. I really love the taste of this yogurt. Its smooth and creamy... I like it best in a smoothie... You should try it.
Chelsie M.
Provo , UT
Delicious and makes me feel healthy when I choose this as a snack! I really like the quality of this yogurt as well as the taste and flavor options.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?