BY YOPLAIT #10 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Andrea D.
Columbus, GA
My favorite, perfect size for a healthy snack on the go. Flavor is delicious I recommend this brand.  Also taste great as a healthy desert option as well.
Kayla W.
Farmington
Purchased at: Walmart
The originals will always be my favorite. Very tasty, adorable and healthy. I’m always stocking my fridge full all the time with all of yoplaits yogurt snacks.
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
Very good. The yogurt taste so amazing and it is very affordable I think Kroger sells ten for six dollars so they are less than a dollar and taste really good
Nikki B.
Scottsboro
My favorite yogurt. The flavor variety is what keeps me coming back. Because of that I was able to get my very picky child to try yogurt and now she loves it.
Megan F.
St Francis, WI
Love this brand of yogurt! I bring one in my lunch every time and it's always a great addition. All the flavors are great and there are so many to choose from!
Sammie ✨.
Deatsville, AL
I can’t keep this in my house. Seriously I could buy it every day and still run out. My family loves yogurt and especially this flavor. It’s always on my list.
Sunny W.
Reno, NV
I have eaten one of these every morning for three years. Sometimes i add some granola to it. Taste fresh. Goes well with everything that I like for breakfast.
DesiRae T.
Lancaster
You can never go wrong with an original. The same great taste since day one and I still eat it often. It doesn't hurt my stomach and I can get so many flavors.
Ivette R.
Love the yogurt ever since I was little. My favorite flavor and I buy this in bulk pack. Very filling snack and only 100 calories. Can't be beat for the price.
Kati V.
Everett
You can never go wrong with strawberry banana! Yoplait is a great yogurt, I love the consistency & it's full of flavor. Probably my favorite brand of yogurt (:
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?