BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Alondra T.
Phoenix, AZ
SUPER GOOD YOGURT! i love the taste. its my favorite brand. i buy this all the time. and its healthy too ! not to much sugar, sodium. I prefer this over activia due to the taste and how i feel about it. Sper afforadable and I RECOMMEND IT TO OTHER!
Shaylynn T.
Escondido, CA
so creamy so flavorful and fills me up perfectly with enough energy to get me through my day of responsibilities! It tastes just like a strawberry banana smoothy for very few calories.  Easy for on the go and I would 100% recommend to others to try.
CHELSEA B.
Delicious yogurt. I always go with this brand. My favorite flavors are strawberry and then the strawberry banana flavor. Fair priced. I usually purchase from Walmart or Food Lion. Only negative is all their products as far as I know of have dairy in them.
Amanda W.
Belle Fourche
I’m not normally a huge fan of yogurt but when I do crave some I like yoplait. I got this most recently at Walmart. It’s a good healthy snack but a few too many carbs for what i normally eat. The price is great and I would definitely recommend to others.
Nicole G.
Harlingen
I'm not a big fan of yogurts but I can safely say that Yoplait is very delicious. My all time favorite is the strawberry and banana, but Yoplait also seems to have an infinitive amount of flavors to choose from. I highly recommend buying this brand.
Breanna B.
Saint Louis, MO
Classic yogurt! This is usually my go to when I crave yogurt. I don’t very often because I had started to cut out dairy. But this was always my go to. Other brands sometimes leave an aftertaste but this is perfect. You also can’t beat the price for this.
Heather D.
The strawberry and banana flavor is one of my favorites. Yoplait can be a little sweet compared to other yogurts that I have tried. If you like to add things such as fruit or granola I would recommend doing so with the plain yogurt not the flavored type.
Doris B.
Hagerstown, MD
I love this yogurt...I am very picky when it comes to my yogurts this has a great flavor that's not chalky at all...i buy mine at my local Walmart....and it's a great value it's not pricey at all.... I will buy it again I alway do it is absolutley amazing
Diorr D.
Baltimore, MD
I like the fact that its not too sweet like how some yogurts tend to be , i also like how it has actual pieces of real fruit in it , so it assures me that its made with real fruit , that is just a must for me , it taste amazing while being low fat
Eriyonna M.
Bakersfield
I couldn’t literally eat this yogurt alll daaay ! I love the little peIces of strawberry that come inside of the yogurt they’re so too squishy and not hard at all I believe it like 50 cents for a regular size and eat it with granola you love it so much
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart