BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?7 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Ashlie S.
Louisville
I love the taste of the yoplate yogurt. I usually buy around 10 at a time and eat them throughout the week. Food city usually have good deals on these.
Heather D.
New York
This is pretty fun of the mill yogurt.  Easy to drop I. Your purse for a quick snack.  Tasty.  Simple yogurt without any flourish.
Nina G.
Las Vegas
Another favorite of mine and the strawberry tastes like fresh strawberries. Good for you and healthy. I have tasted every flavor and this is the best.
Katelyn G.
This is the only yogurt i will eat (not a huge yogurt fan) but my son and I get it and he loves it (almost 2 and will eat 2 or 3 of these at one time)
Vicki B.
Rome, GA
One of my favorite flavors of yogurt. Great combination. Very creamy and smooth. Yoplait has a great variety of flavors and is number one in my house!
Shelby E.
Kennewick, WA
My whole family loves yoplait strawberry banana yogurt! We eat it all the time and it's for sure our favorite yogurt. The texture and flavor are great.
Renee P.
Howell, MI
My husbands favorite, full-fat yoplait strawberry banana is a smooth and sweet yogurt with no strange aftertaste like many of its low fat counterparts.
Star B.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Very good, love the pieces of fruit in the yogurt! My kids absolutely love it too. I absolutely love the texture, it's not too thick and not too thin.
Broke G.
['Gatesville', 'TX'], TX
This yogurt has been a staple in my house for years. I have three boys, so they eat me out of house and some days! These provide a great healthy snack.
Abby W.
ADAIRSVILLE
This is one of my favorite yogurts ever! It is so creamy and delicious I could eat it all day! If you haven't already tried it, I highly recommend it!
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?