BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Abby W.
ADAIRSVILLE
This is one of my favorite yogurts ever! It is so creamy and delicious I could eat it all day! If you haven't already tried it, I highly recommend it!
billie k.
Plainview, AR
Thought the best thing yogurt you'll get from Walmart. Or anywhere that carries it my Mane Choice but I would go with the low fat low sugar one first.
Samantha G.
Westbrook
I like this strawberry banana yogurt. It s sweet and flavorful. I feel like it’s a good choice while watching what you eat. It’s extremely affordable.
Katie J.
Oakdale
I enjoy this yogurt as well as the late options. They always have a lot of flavor variety. My go to falvors are blueberry, cherry and strawberry-banana
Holly C.
Winchester, VA
Always a great mixture of yogurt and fruit! Its an easy go to for my 1 year old. We can't keep them in the fridge with all the people in our household.
Summer S.
Mesquite, TX
I love this yogurt for everyday breakfast. They're cheap and I can purchase them in bulk and eat them for a nice and filling breakfast with some fruit
Ashley M.
Merrill
My daughter lives off of these, I swear! Meijer always has a great selection to choose from. I have tried other brands, this is the only one she loves!
Dana M.
Atlanta, GA
I love the Yoplait brand. Some of my favorite flavors like key lime, vanilla and pineapple are available with this brand. It's smooth and tastes great.
Lachyna M.
Cleveland
I really love it, its so good and healthy. My family loves it. I always buy it no matter what. I buy almost all of there flavors and love all of them.
Nikki T.
Haleyville
This is my favorite yogurt! I buy a ton of this each month, because my kids and I both love it. It has the best flavor and texture of any I have tried.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart