BY YOPLAIT #5 in Yogurt

• Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?6 Answers
  • Can you please please make lactose free yogurts I am lact...1 Answers
Heather M.
Battle Creek
Not my favorite but my favorite brand. This is what my family choose to have. Vanilla is my favorite. I do not like the whipped...it doesn't fill me up.
Broke G.
['Gatesville', 'TX'], TX
This yogurt has been a staple in my house for years. I have three boys, so they eat me out of house and some days! These provide a great healthy snack.
Hailey P.
Broken Arrow , OK
My son and I's favorite go to snack! Gives you that lil bit of sweetness you might be craving while being healthy! Love mixing it with granola as well.
Vicki B.
Rome, GA
One of my favorite flavors of yogurt. Great combination. Very creamy and smooth. Yoplait has a great variety of flavors and is number one in my house!
Kateland P.
I love strawberry banana! The texture is smooth and creamy and when we buy yogurt I often stock to this brand. My kids can easily open it and enjoy it.
Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
I love add I no yogurt to my breakfast routine! Perfect by its self doll it up with granola or throw it in to a moth to leave it thick & creamy! Yumm!
MARI Z.
San Jose
This yogurt is the best I love eating it anytime . I usually eat it in the morning but sometimes if I'm craving something sweet I just eat some yogurt.
Susan B.
I love this yogurt. Its easy to take a snack everywhere you take it. I love the flavor. It does have little fruits inside. Its also good for digestion.
Suzanne H.
Pensacola
Fabulous yogurt. Always a good healthy nutritious snack. I always enjoy eating this when I'm on antibiotics to replenish my body with all my nutrients.
Ashlie S.
Louisville
I love the taste of the yoplate yogurt. I usually buy around 10 at a time and eat them throughout the week. Food city usually have good deals on these.
Christina H.
Novato, Ca
What is your favorite flavor
Bobbi K.
I do not like chunks in yogurt. Does this brand have chunks of fruit?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these for breakfast, snacks or both?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Jessica G.
Ledyard, CT
Do they offer a fruit on the bottom option?

Walmart